- Current prices are available on Jane, our online scheduler.
- Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
- For Cigna clients, if we have checked benefits, we will accept your copay at the first visit. For all other insurance, we take full payment at the initial visit.
- For all clients, we must have a valid credit card on file.
Our Insurance Procedures & Policy
If you would like to use your insurance, before your Initial Visit please complete the insurance benefits check form OR send us a copy (front & back) of your insurance card, your DOB and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our acupuncturists are In-Network Providers with Cigna PPO (for those with acupuncture plans) and we will bill accordingly.
In most cases, we will also bill for Aetna and United Healthcare.* If there is a deductible to meet or if your plan does not cover treatment costs fully, we will offer you a Superbill OR (for those with unmet deductibles) we will bill your insurance and collect $130 per visit (vs our cash price of $110).
* In order to simplify, upon meeting any applicable deductible, most all Aetna & UHC clients will pay a flat $35/copay per visit.
We are Out-of-Network Providers with all other Insurances. However, we are happy to provide you with a Superbill (an itemized receipt for you to submit to insurance yourself) or other receipt for your Flex spending, Health Savings or other tax-incentivized accounts.
Appointments must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. Late cancellations are charged as a return visit, however if we can reschedule your appointment within the same business week, no charge would apply. We would much rather see and treat you than collect the cancellation fee.
Thank you for understanding our need to make sustainable choices for our small, but busy practice.